REGULATIONS ON THE RACE "AURORA TRAIL"
2. Costs of organizing and holding the event2.1
- Popularization of trailrunning discipline in the Murmansk region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyles.
- Involving in sports the masses of the population
- Revealing the strongest sportsmen
- Increasing the sportsmanship of the participants
- Careful attitude to the environmen
Preparation and organization of the trail is carried out by an individual entrepreneur Zaivy Maxim Vladimirovich3. Contact persons and requisites:
Zayviy Maxim Vladimirovich - organizer
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Date and place of the event:
March 19, 2022, Russia, Murmansk region, Kandalaksha, ground on the embankment of the river Niva near the hotel "Spolokhi"5. Distances:
60 km, D+ 2500 m, control time 12 hours
42 km, D+ 1500 m, time limit 8 hours
30 km, D+ 1000 m, time limit 6 hours
10 km, D+ 300 m, time limit 3 hours
There are cutoff checks for the 42 km and 60 km distances.In the case of deterioration of weather conditions or other factors that may directly or indirectly affect the safety of the participants while overcoming the courses, the organizers reserve the right to change the route while maintaining the length of the course.6. Event Program:
8:00 p.m. - extended briefing and issuance of starting packets for the 30, 42 and 60 km distances.
Distances 30 km, 42 km and 60 km:
05:30 - 06:30 - registration of participants, distribution of starting packages.
06:30 - 06:45 Pre-start briefing
06:50 - 06:55 - registration of participants in the start area
07:00 - start
10 km distance:
10:00 - 11:30 - registration of participants, distribution of starting packages
11:30 - 11:45 - pre-start briefing
11:50 - 11:55 - registration of the participants in the start area
12:00 - start
16:00 - prize-giving ceremony
21:00 - Closing of the starting area and competition7. Competitors:
7.1 Individuals from 18 to 75 years of age are allowed to participate in the trail. The age of the participant is determined by the date of the competition
7.2 Each participant, upon receipt of the starting package MUST present the following documents:
- Civil passport (or other document with a photo, confirming the identity and age of the participant);
- Original medical certificate with the stamp of the issuing institution, stamp and signature of the doctor, and MUST certify that the participant is admitted to the selected course or a longer course. The certificate must be dated no earlier than 6 months before the date of the competition
- Insurance policy, valid on the date of the competition and including the risks associated with trail running and participation in the competition, as well as covering the costs of treatment of the participant in case of injury during the participation in the competition
A copy of the medical certificate is accepted ONLY on presentation of the original.7.4
Medical documents will NOT be returned to participants..7.5
Upon receipt of the starting package the participant MUST sign a statement, according to which he completely removes from the organizers of the trail responsibility for possible health damage, injury or death occurred during the participation in the competition.7.6
In case if the participant for any reason could not provide at least one of the required documents - the starting package to the participant is not issued, the participant is not allowed to participate in the competition.
7.7 If the epidemiological situation related to the spread of the new coronovirus infection SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) worsens, the list of requirements for participants can be expanded in accordance with the regulatory documents in force at the time of the competition (the decision of the Murmansk Regional Government, the decision of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Murmansk Region, etc.).8. Registration of participants:
9. Transfer of registration, re-registration:
- The limit of participants for all distances is 400 people.
- Electronic registration for the race is from 01.10.2021 to 14.03.2021 inclusive at the site: https://auroratrail.run
- Closing of the registration can be done earlier, if the maximum limit of participants will be reached
- After closing the electronic registration and on the day of the competition, the registration of participants is not made
- A participant is considered to be registered after completing the registration form and paying the entry fee
10. Cost of registration fees:
- Transfer of registration to another participant is possible at the request of the registered participant transferring his registration. The application is written in a free form with the obligatory indication of data of the new participant (name, date of birth, postal address, contact phone number, e-mail) and is sent to the address: email@example.com.
- All financial interactions, the transfers of the right to participate in the race, participants are at their own risk.
- The re-registration of a participant from a shorter distance to a longer distance implies the payment of an additional fee equal to the difference in the cost of the slot for the selected distance.
- The re-registration of a participant from a longer distance to a shorter distance does not imply a refund of the difference between the costs of the slots